Preschool- Children will be encouraged to
- Participate and join in fellowship with other believers in fun and positive educational activities provided by the Church
Kindergarten & First Grade – Children will be encouraged to
- Participate in the fun and educational activities provided by Unity.
- Show kindness towards others
Second and Third Grade- Children will be encouraged to
- Demonstrate forgiveness when necessary.
- Share God’s love while interacting with peers by showing acceptance of others, despite differences among them.
Fourth & Fifth Grade – Children will be encouraged to
- Show God’s love to others.
- Practice kindness toward others.
- Be patient with others and respect the differing opinions.
- Participate in Christian activities at church and in the community.
Middle School – Youth will be encouraged to
- Share and live out their faith at school, in sports and in their lives.
- Invite friends to youth church events.
- Participate in activities with other churches from the Presbytery.
- Learn the structure of Unity within the Presbytery and how the PC evolved historically from the Christian community
High School – Youth will be encouraged to
- Be involved with other youth Christians within the community, sharing and witnessing God’s love
- Participate in planned events with other Christian youth groups in the community
- Through joint fellowship activities/service projects (Christian concerts)
- Crop Walk and other community events
- Develop a basic understanding of other faiths and the distinctiveness of Christianity