Pre-School – Children will
- Show compassion and care by sharing and being kind to others
- Contribute to 5 cents a meal offering, One great hour of sharing offering and VBS special offerings
- Make paper cards and gifts for parents, family, and shut-ins
Kindergarten & First Grade – Children will
- Discuss helping others from a biblical perspective.
- Explore ways young children can serve in their communities.
- Donate offerings during children’s time to help others and collect the Five Cents A Meal offering during worship
- Participate in children’s service projects
Second & Third Grade – Children will
- Discuss how to be kind, caring, and helpful to others from a Biblical perspective.
- Participate in making cards for church members on the prayer list, to be mailed to their homes, throughout the year.
- Participate in children’s service projects planned throughout the year.
Fourth & Fifth Grade – Children will
- Learn about mission projects that help others here and around the world.
- Participate in mission activities locally.
- Support mission activities by giving of their time and talents.
- Serve as ushers, welcome visitors, handout bulletins, collect offering, and other activities.
- Visit nursing homes with parents and church family.
Middle School – Youth will
- Participate in the CROP Walk and reflect on reasons for the event
- Participate in the PYC events with youth of other churches
- Participate in Dash-N-Go Christmas Mission event
- Participate in Middle School mission trips and projects
High School – Youth will
- Demonstrate their Christian values by their Mission/Service involvement in
- Participating in inter-generational learning experiences
- Demonstrate their Christian values by defining and using their gifts/talents
- Help with MS youth night (guest speaker), VBS, Sunday school
- Help with various events (staying focused on the Church calendar)
- Plan and participate in national and international mission activities